Happy Sunday Y'all!
I am beyond excited that tomorrow is labor day, and that my husband has the day off! Three day weekends are the best! I feel that we finally got the break that we needed to catch up with life. Not only were we able to clean our whole house and unpack the last of our boxes from the move, my husband's brother and his wife came to visit. We love getting together with them and my kids love to see their cousin! We had a great afternoon at the pool and frozen white russians are on the menu tonight :-)
So without further ado:
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later.
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
We hope that you find some inspiration here at Much Ado About Monday. We know that we are looking forward to checking out what you've been up to this week!