Baby Button Gladiator Sandals Crochet Pattern- Whistle and Ivy
The winner can choose any chef hat from her shop! And just as Jamie and Emily did for their shops, all Huckleberry Love readers can score an extra 20% off of anything from Three Pretty Posies for the entire month of August. Just use the code HuckleberryLove20.
All you have to do is use the Rafflecopter below to get yourself entered!
And now it's time to PARTY!
*We love our followers, and always follow back. Please follow us on GFC as well as BlogLovin:
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later.
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again.
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
We hope that you find some inspiration here at Much Ado About Monday. We know that we are looking forward to checking out what you've been up to this week!
Thanks for hosting again for us this week! Made sure to follow you on Pinterest, Facebook & Bloglovin while I was here today too :)ReplyDelete
Hope you have a great week!
Thank you for the love, Shauna!! We will be sure to do the same :)Delete
Thanks so much for hosting, ladies!!ReplyDelete
Thank you for stopping by Cathy!Delete
Soooo awesome to meet the amazing ladies of Huckleberry Love at Haven...y'all are as sweet and as genuine as you are in blogland. Also, thanks again for featuring my IKEA hack this weekend. Such an honor! Looking forward to reading your post on Haven; gotta get to writing mine!ReplyDelete
The Thinking Closet
thank you so much for the party! have a great week :)ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for featuring my Seahorse Beach Sign!ReplyDelete
And thanks for hosting this great party.
Greetings from Germany
All of her hats are so stinkin' adorable! The hot pink dotty would be my first choice. Or the boys BBQ. So hard to chose!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for the party - enjoy your week!ReplyDelete
Laura @ The Salty Kitchen
I think I'd choose the hot pink dotty.ReplyDelete
Thanks for hosting again this week! Haven was so much fun! It was great to meet Lydia!ReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting this great party. Please stop by and join us on our Tuesday Brag About It Party.ReplyDelete
~~Thanks, Sharon & Denise BeBetsy
Thank you so much for a great linky party! =) Marcy @ day2day SuperMomReplyDelete
Thank you for hosting. This is a fun party!ReplyDelete
Shannon @ bohemianjunktion.com
Another great party, thanks for hosting Also loving this adorable giveaway!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for hosting this week's party! Great to be here :-) I was away last week, so although I linked up I never came by to check out everybody else's projects...but now I'm back I'm definitely going to!!ReplyDelete
Sew Lah Tea Dough
HI from your newest follower on GFC, Bloglovin, twitter, facebook and pinterest! Thanks for hosting this giveaway - the hats are adorable as is this pic of the little one wearing it! Hope you can stop by www.wonderfulathome.blogspot.com which is my blog. Have a wonderful day!ReplyDelete