Hello, friends! We hope you have all enjoyed your weekends! I'm currently in Ohio, visiting with my sister who just gave birth to a beautiful, sweet little baby boy last week. I'm smitten. :) It's been great catching up with my family... and the best part is, I'm kid-free! This has never happened before! My little guys are still in Texas spending time with my in-laws, who flew down from Ohio to stay with them while I'm gone. :)
Anyway, onto the fun stuff! It is the second week of our Summer Series Giveaway and we're psyched! This time around, I'm giving away a $20 credit to my Etsy Shop, 8th Street Bridge! It's my own little world where I create beautiful handcrafted yarn and burlap wreaths, yarn monogram wreaths and letters, yarn bookends, as well as felt hair clips and hair pins. I also make a few varieties of fun and colorful felt bookmarks, too. :)
You can use the credit towards anything you'd like in my shop! And, from now thru June 30th, I'm offering a discount just for our awesome Huckleberry Love readers! Use the code Summer13 at checkout to receive 20% off of your entire order! :)
Just use the Rafflecopter below to enter:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway Details: One Huckleberry Love reader will win a $20 credit to 8th Street Bridge Etsy Shop. Emily Norris, the owner of 8th Street Bridge and a blogger at Huckleberry Love, provided the prize for this giveaway. The giveaway is not affiliated with BlogLovin, Facebook, Etsy, Twitter or Pinterest. Giveaway will last from June 23rdh thru June 29th, 2013. One winner will be announced on June 30th, 2013 at the start of our Much Ado About Monday post and will also be notified via email. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway is open to US residents, 18 years or older.
Winner will be chosen by rafflecopter/random.org.
Good Luck!! Now on to Much Ado About Monday :)
If you missed it on Friday, be sure to go back and check out these awesome features:
*Please follow us on GFC and Bloglovin. We would also love for you to follow us on
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again. :)
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
We hope that you find some inspiration here at Much Ado About Monday. We know that we are looking forward to checking out what you've been up to this week! :)