I had a wonderful weekend. My mom and dad arrived from Canada on Friday and we spent the whole weekend running them ragged. We started out with going out waterskiing and wakeboarding on Saturday and then took my dad out golfing for his birthday on Sunday. We finished the weekend off with a delicious birthday dinner and some cake. I am so excited to have them visiting us. It is always wonderful to have visitors!
In case you missed it on Friday, we had some wonderful features. Come and check them out here, you will definitely be inspired!
We can't wait to see what amazing things you all have to share this week!
Now, onto the rules:
*Please follow us on GFC and Bloglovin. We would also love for you to follow us on
Pinterest and Facebook.
Pinterest and Facebook.
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be through a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, Etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again. :)
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
We hope that you find some inspiration here at Much Ado About Monday. We know that we are looking forward to checking out what you've been up to this week! :)
Feel free to grab our button:
Thanks for hosting! Have a great week :-)ReplyDelete
With A Blast
You too, Linda!Delete
Thanks so muc for hosting girls!ReplyDelete
Thanks for linking up, Anne! :)Delete
Thanks for hosting! :-)ReplyDelete
Thank you for stopping by!Delete
Thanks for hosting!ReplyDelete
We're glad you linked up, Diana! :)Delete
What fun for you to have your parents with you Jamie. Thank you for hosting in spite of your very life. I appreciate it! Blessings, PattiReplyDelete
Thanks, Patti! :)Delete
Linking up for the first time! Can't wait to check out some of the projects!ReplyDelete
Awesome, Sarah! We are so glad to have you here!! :)Delete
Wow, I randomly found this blog and I love it! I am in love with your layout! I Can't wait to explore more! Thanks for hosting and I am giving you a new like on facebook!ReplyDelete
We are so glad that you found us! We hope you love our blog as much as we do! Thanks for the FB like, too! :)Delete
We're glad you joined us. :)ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for hosting, ladies! Hope you have a great week!ReplyDelete
Cathy @ Lemon Tree Dwelling
Thanks Kathy! Enjoy your week as well. :)Delete
Thanks so much for hosting everyone! Great to be here :-DReplyDelete
Sew Lah Tea Dough
Glad to have you here partying with us again this week Hannah! :)Delete
Thanks so much for hosting! Have a wonderful week ;)ReplyDelete
Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com
Thanks Jamie, we're glad to have you here. :)Delete
Your welcome Lisa! Thanks for stopping by.ReplyDelete