*Before we get started, we just wanted to announce the winner of our give away last week. Congratulations to Tricia M., #108 for tweeting about the $50 Target Gift Card.*
Thank you all who linked up last week to our first ever Much Ado About Monday link party! We were so impressed by all of the great projects and recipes we saw and were very happy with the turn out. In true Huckleberry Love style, each one of us mommas picked our favourite post to feature, and they were definitely some good ones!
Dining Room Stencil via Life With the Hawleys
This dining room looks so sophisticated and modern!
Rolo Cookies via Adventures of a DIY Mom
Rolo chocolates + cookies= what more can we say.. ;0)
World Market Easter Table via KatheWith an E
This beautiful table is so festive and the colour scheme is beautiful!
Jelly Bean Wreath via Kim's Kandy Kreations
So bright, colourful and fun!Lydia's Pick:
Laundry Room Makeover via The Pin Junkie
From drab to fab! The room is so much brighter and spacious now.
Congratulations to all of our featured bloggers, you deserve it. Please make sure to grab our 'I Was Featured' button and display it proudly!
We're so excited to see what great ideas you all have to share this week!
Now, onto the rules:
* Please link back to us in your post. Whether it be thru a text link or by posting our super cute button somewhere in your post. We appreciate it!
* If you do NOT link back to us in your post, you will NOT be Featured on Much Ado About Monday. So, link back! You'll thank us later. :)
* Feel free to link up decorating tips, DIY projects, recipes, organizational ideas, sewing and crochet creations or anything else crafty or that you find inspirational.
* Please do not link up giveaways, etsy shops, or projects that were not made by you.
* You may link up to three posts a week!
* If your post has been featured, please do not link it up again. :)
* Remember to visit, visit, visit! That's the point of a party, right? Have fun!
We hope that you find some inspiration here at Much Ado About Monday. We know that we are looking forward to checking out what you've been up to this week! :)
Thanks so much for the feature! And thank you for hosting this fun new party!ReplyDelete
Your table was gorgeous, Kathe! Thanks for linking up :)Delete
Thank you so much for the shout-out with the feature!!! I can't wait to get inspired by new projects :-)ReplyDelete
We loved your new dining room, Darby. Simply beautiful! Thanks for joining us again. :)Delete
You just made my day! Thanks so much for featuring my laundry room makeover!ReplyDelete
You did an awesome job! Thanks for linking up. :)Delete
Thanks for hosting =) Love your blog!ReplyDelete
Thanks, Tracy! We're glad you linked up. :)Delete
Thanks for hosting ladies! Have a great week!ReplyDelete
Thanks for linking up again, Kathy! :)Delete
Thanks for the invite! I have grabbed your button for my party page! Party on!ReplyDelete
Thanks for adding us to your page! We appreciate it. :)Delete
Thanks so much for visiting Night Owl Corner and inviting me to your link party! I've added a few links.
We are so glad you stopped by, Linda! :)Delete
thanks so much for your invitation! I wish you a happy Easter!ReplyDelete
Melissa @ The Alchemist
Thanks for joining us, Melissa! We hope you have an awesome weekend! :)Delete